Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sashi Adopts A Brother AND Wilson Tries New Foods



I am beyond excited to have started working on the sequel to Sashi The Scared Little Sheltie written by Linda Greiner. I really missed drawing Sashi, and I love seeing her grow into such an amazing character. In her second book she is no longer scared and shy--- she's a princess! And her humans are going to Foster other Shelties in need, Sashi oversees all the other pups, but one pup, in particular, is very special and you'll just have to read it to find out why!

In other news, Wilson Tries New Foods is now available! I am so pleased with how this one turned out. The book looks great, its big and colorful. I just love reading the story over and over again. The rhymes and characters are so much fun. I had a great time illustrating Ashley Stewart's story about her pup Wilson, who learns to eat well. 




4 comments: