Monday, December 5, 2011

Revisions to 'Kiba saves Christmas'

I have been working and working and working on this to attempt to get a finished piece I actually like. It has been hard, but no where near as hard as uploading it has been. My apartment complex advertised itself as luxury campus living, but instead I got sub par living with internet that is slower than dial-up. This is probably the 8th time I've written this paragraph- it that helps you understand how frustrating this is. On the bright side, I am no longer stressed about the painting... oy...

also: the first one is a screenshot.. some how the file was corrupted during my million attempts to upload it so all i have is this- its also not right because the mouse is in he right hand corner and the lighting is off on santa... OY







1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for following my blog. I follow you on my Blackberry (your illustrations are so wonderful, so cute, make me smile :-) but I can't comment from it (doesn't work, don't know why...). But today I'm on my computer to tell you that I LOVE YOUR WORK!

    ReplyDelete