Monday, December 12, 2011

The beginning of the end

So it has been a long semester. I wouldn't say I am pleased with my
work this semester. I really only produced one thing that I am proud of. I do hope that my final semester here will bring better art. I finalized my schedule today and its different than this year, less free time during the week, but I think the classes will be much better than this past semester. One of them will be a storyboarding class and I am more than thrilled for that o
ne. Another one is Narrative Illustration, which I have been trying to take since my freshmen year. Unfortunately I had to drop Wine Appreciation, but I suppose my parents will be pleased about that.




This is a birthday card I made
for my roommate today!
Happy 22nd roomie!

This assignment is
from a few months ago, its a
coloring book about Kiba!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kiba!!! And my favourites dogs are Shiba Inu too! :)

    ReplyDelete