Friday, November 7, 2014

Sashi for Pre-Order

My first published book is now available for Pre-Order! I am so excited to see Sashi the Scared Little Sheltie in person and of course in print! A percentage of sales will benefit Sheltie Rescue. This project has truly been a labor of love, its a precious story and would make a great holiday gift for any kid or family with pets.



In recent news, I have completed my fourth book (second to be published)--- Wilson Tries New Foods! Below are a few sneak-peaks. This book was such a pleasure to create and I learned a lot too, so its a great book for parents with kids who are hesitant or refuse to eat the things they need to grow and succeed.








In even more recent news--- I've started my fifth book! Benjamin Birdie's First Flight, written by Michael Dostikas. I am so excited about this story, its characters, its charm, its writing--- everything about it is so fresh and of course adorable. Below is the first 2 pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment