Wednesday, April 18, 2012

L is for Lazy Lynx!


I don't love this one as much as the last two- which is surprising because canine and feline characters are my favorite to draw.
I am still really hurt by the Cisco killing.. I have been in a daze lately because of it. I also heard a news story yesterday about a 14 year old 'boy' who started a dog fighting ring and used his own chocolate lab as a bait dog. The dog had to be euthanized because his back leg had be chewed out, he had been sodomized so badly he couldn't properly go to the bathroom, and all the videos of him make him seem as though his soul had been torn to bits.
Probably nothing will happen to this kid.. its 2012... why aren't there harsher punishments for animal offenders? Its been proven that most serial killers and child molester started out abusing animals.. If we could just stop them when they are young we could get justice for these animals and save future human victims as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment